Saturday, August 20, 2011

USA Swimming Online Coach Clinics

I have been spending a lot of time on the USA Swimming website in preparation for the upcoming convention in Jacksonville.  I rediscovered a very nice service provided by USA Swimming and ASCA, the series of Online Coach Clinics.

The nearly weekly series of clinics is available live using Adobe Connect, but are also archived so that you can go back and review clinics that you have missed...or would just like to see again.  I had "attended" a couple of these clinics earlier this 2010-11 year, and I found them to be generally good and definitely thought provoking.

I think most coaches need regular chances to be informed, inspired, etc.  These clinics are the most affordable (free) way to help coaches stay current and fresh.  I am planning to check out the next couple of clinics myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment